Universal Waste Nationwide Recycling Network
Air Cycle has partnered with permitted recycling facilities across the Unites States to recycle waste from Bulb Eater® drums of crushed lamps, bulk pickups of waste, and EasyPak™ recycling containers.
All Bulb Eater® drums, palletized boxes of waste, and EasyPak™ recycling containers are shipped to one of these facilities where the material is recycled safely, responsibly, and efficiently.
Click on the map or a facility name below to see more information about that facility.
- EcoLights Northwest, Seattle, WA
- EcoLights Northwest, Portland, OR
- AERC Recycling Solutions, Hayward, CA
- Lighting Resources, LLC., Ontario, CA
- Veolia ES, Phoenix, AZ
- Lighting Resources, LLC., Phoenix, AZ
- Universal Recycling Technologies, Fort Worth, TX
- Lighting Resources Inc., Fort Worth, TX
- Lamp Environmental Industries, Inc., Independence, LA
- Fluorecycle, Inc., Ingleside, IL
- Veolia ES, Port Washington, WI
- Universal Recycling Technologies, Janesville, WI
- Lighting Resources, LLC., Greenwood, IN
- Lighting Resources, Johnson City, TN
- Lighting Resources, LLC., Ocala, FL
- Veolia ES, Tallahassee, FL
- AERC Recycling Solutions, Richmond, VA
- AERC Recycling Solutions, Allentown, PA
- NLR, Inc., East Windsor, CT
- Veolia ES, West Bridgewater, MA